Why Prospur CRM Software is Best for Small Businesses?Editorial Staff
March 15, 2022
Are you a small business with a big idea? Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) often find themselves in a peculiar situation where repetitive tasks, multiple processes, and poor customer service hinder the growth of a million-dollar idea.
What you need at this stage is integrated business development software like Prospur that understands your business needs and simplifies work processes.
What is CRM Software?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM Software manages the company’s relationships with existing and potential customers.
It centralizes and analyses vital data to help you stay connected to customers, streamline business processes and improve the bottom line of your small business.
To know more, let’s delve into the features of good CRM software.
Features of a Good CRM Software:
Statistics show that the CRM market is expected to reach more than $80 billion in revenue by 2025. This is because CRM solutions are growing to offer features that go beyond the basics and benefit your business.
Here are a few features that a good CRM software includes:
- Contact Management helps to collect and organize customer data efficiently.
- Sales Management automates sales processes to make the sales cycle shorter and error-free.
- Opportunity Management monitors the sales funnel, giving necessary information to create and convert leads.
- Task Management helps in assigning tasks to employees and tracking your team’s efforts.
- Campaign Management lets you customize marketing campaigns by automating processes, analyzing campaign data, and even forecasting strategies.
- Reports and dashboards give you a complete view of your business by analyzing sales, marketing, accounts, and customer service data.
- Order Management simplifies monitoring supply, payments, and invoicing.
- Mobility and integration are vital to keeping your business relevant and on the go. Integration with other software ensures your business is productive and growing.
Do Small Businesses need CRM?
CRM can simplify your business tasks and give you a 360-degree view of what your customers want, what you can give them, and how profitable it will be.
The key benefits of having a CRM for small businesses are:
- Improvement in customer engagement
- Increase in sales
- Retention of more customers
- Analysis of data
- Higher efficiency, fewer errors
- Better knowledge sharing
- More transparency of all processes
Top 5 Reasons – Why You Should Go With Prospur:
SMBs around the world are looking for flexibility to manage and grow their business from wherever they are. Prospur is the world’s first integrated CRM for small businesses that enables sales, growth, and customer engagement.
Let’s take a look at some of Prospur’s CRM features:
#1. Reliable Customer Relationship Management:
Prospur offers enterprise-grade capabilities for managing contacts of your customers and suppliers. From lead conception through customer acquisition and retention, you can seamlessly track every step of customer engagement.
#2. Proactive Sales Management:
Prospur not only automates your sales processes but also integrates task management and customer service. From tracking your team’s sales efforts to answering customer queries promptly, Prospur helps you monitor all sales processes efficiently.
#3. Targeted Marketing:
Prospur excels in opportunity management. Lead generation marketing tools help you customize campaigns to the target audience. Retention marketing tools monitor customer payment patterns and notify existing customers about new campaigns.
#4. Rich Social Media Tools:
Prospur connects popular social media apps and automates your campaigns to save time. Detailed social media analytics can help you improve your online presence and enhance your brand.
#5. Progressive Integration:
Productivity services like Microsoft 365 and SharePoint merge seamlessly with Prospur. In addition, integration with PayPal, Stripe, and Square makes it easy for your customers to pay you.
What Makes Prospur Different from the Rest?
Prospur is a secure, scalable, and simple all-in-one platform for your small business. It helps you focus on understanding customer needs and improving your customer’s experience by offering services that give you a competitive edge. Your small business can Prospur with additional features like:
- Reputation management
- Listings management
- Social media integrations
- WhatsApp integration
- Personalized onboarding process
- Free support over the phone, chat, and email
In this tech-driven world, embracing automation-oriented CRM solutions like Prospur is the best way to enhance productivity and boost customer satisfaction. Contact us for a FREE Demo.